- "We are your friends" says Israeli Prime Minister to Iranian people
- Indonesian President vows to do more for persecuted Christians
- Chinese President Xi Jinping steps up as global leader challenging US supremacy
- Trump and the future of NATO
- 100 000 Killed in Yemen conflict
- Pakistan Prime Minister defends religious minorities
- Trump to offer Putin sanction-nuclear deal
- Several thousand US troops arrive in Poland in show of strength against Russia
- US set for confrontation with China over South China Seas
- Swim Classes - the new front line for Muslim integration into Europe
- Christians remain the most persecuted group in the world
- Influential voice against Iranian hardliners dies
- China sends first freight train to London
- Islamic State claims deadly Istanbul nightclub attack
- 59 Killed in Baghdad as terrorists continue to target the city
Here are the banking details for INcontext, for anyone who would like to donate to projects or for the support of the team:
ABSA cheque/current account
Branch: Durbanville (632 005)
For your reference, please use the DONATION ALLOCATION (e.g. Project Apple Tree, Team Support, General) + your EMAIL ADDRESS (as much as possible).
Here are the banking details for people outside South Africa:
Beneficiary name and address: INcontext. M5 Place, 2A Hibiscus Street, Durbanville, 7550, RSA. Tel: +27 (0)21 976 1465
Bank name and address: Absa Bank Limited, 180 Commissioner Street, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Name of account: INCONTEXT
Cheque account number: 4078983933
Branch code: 632005
Absa Swift Address: ABSAZAJJ
Please use the same guidelines as above in terms of payment references.
THANK YOU, more than we can say, for your willingness to support different members of the Body of Christ in this way!