- "We are your friends" says Israeli Prime Minister to Iranian people
- Indonesian President vows to do more for persecuted Christians
- Chinese President Xi Jinping steps up as global leader challenging US supremacy
- Trump and the future of NATO
- 100 000 Killed in Yemen conflict
- Pakistan Prime Minister defends religious minorities
- Trump to offer Putin sanction-nuclear deal
- Several thousand US troops arrive in Poland in show of strength against Russia
- US set for confrontation with China over South China Seas
- Swim Classes - the new front line for Muslim integration into Europe
- Christians remain the most persecuted group in the world
- Influential voice against Iranian hardliners dies
- China sends first freight train to London
- Islamic State claims deadly Istanbul nightclub attack
- 59 Killed in Baghdad as terrorists continue to target the city
The INcontext seminar, A WORLD IN CONTEXT, is offered to any church, mission group or organisation that would like to host it.
This can be organised for a weekend (options include a Friday evening, Friday evening and Saturday morning, or Saturday only) and can be tailored according to your specific needs.
SESSION ONE - Global Analysis (1 hour)
- Geographic overview
- People overview
- Religious overview
- Christian overview
- Biblical overview
SESSION TWO - Major Indicators (1-2 hour)
- Significant Trends and Events
- Significant Tipping Points
- Significant Role Players
- Significant Hotspots
SESSION THREE - Fruitful Practices (1 hour)
- Intentional witnessing
- Incarnational living
- Indiginised activities
- Integrated projects
- Informed planning
INcontext Ministries is a faith-based, NPO ministry with a sincere desire to act as servants within the Christian community. In presenting a seminar, we therefore offer two options for weekend seminar invitations.
The seminar attendees are asked an entrance fee for the weekend which would cover all the speaker's travel costs as well as seminar material.
The congregation supplies an honorarium that will assist the speaker in covering all his costs.
For more information or to book a seminar, please contact Eric:
Telephone: 082 3195153