- "We are your friends" says Israeli Prime Minister to Iranian people
- Indonesian President vows to do more for persecuted Christians
- Chinese President Xi Jinping steps up as global leader challenging US supremacy
- Trump and the future of NATO
- 100 000 Killed in Yemen conflict
- Pakistan Prime Minister defends religious minorities
- Trump to offer Putin sanction-nuclear deal
- Several thousand US troops arrive in Poland in show of strength against Russia
- US set for confrontation with China over South China Seas
- Swim Classes - the new front line for Muslim integration into Europe
- Christians remain the most persecuted group in the world
- Influential voice against Iranian hardliners dies
- China sends first freight train to London
- Islamic State claims deadly Istanbul nightclub attack
- 59 Killed in Baghdad as terrorists continue to target the city
Do you participate in any sporting events?
Are you willing you use your abilities and time to support mission projects around the world?
PROJECT X-MILE invites all athletes, from all disciplines, to use sports event participation as sponsored projects that will raise funds for a mission focus of your choice.
From 5km fun-runs to the annual Iron Man competition, and for anyone participating at any level, every kilometer covered and goal achieved can make a difference.
STEP 1: Browse the main PROJECTS page and choose one of the missionaries or projects that you would like to support (scroll down to view all the projects).
STEP 3: We will send you an official INcontext sponsorship form (tailor-made for your event) that you can use to raise funds for the project of your choice.
STEP 4: Ask people in family/social/business networks to sponsor an amount for every kilometer that you cover, or to make a one-off donation for completing the event. If you choose to support Project Living Bread, people can also sponsor a certain amount of audio Bibles.
STEP 5: After the event, send the amount raised to the INcontext project fund, with full assurance that everything raised will go to the designated project.
STEP 6: If you are willing, send us a photo of you participating in your event, so others can be inspired to do the same!
- Only original official INcontext sponsorship forms may be used, available directly from Gustav.
- All sponsorship forms must be returned to INcontext once the event is completed.
- Funds raised must be paid into the INcontext account - bank details are on the PROJECTS page and on the sponsorship forms you will receive.
- A unique reference name/number will be sent to you, for payment after the event.
Click HERE to see who has already taken up the challenge to participate in Project X-Mile - we thank and salute you for your support!