- "We are your friends" says Israeli Prime Minister to Iranian people
- Indonesian President vows to do more for persecuted Christians
- Chinese President Xi Jinping steps up as global leader challenging US supremacy
- Trump and the future of NATO
- 100 000 Killed in Yemen conflict
- Pakistan Prime Minister defends religious minorities
- Trump to offer Putin sanction-nuclear deal
- Several thousand US troops arrive in Poland in show of strength against Russia
- US set for confrontation with China over South China Seas
- Swim Classes - the new front line for Muslim integration into Europe
- Christians remain the most persecuted group in the world
- Influential voice against Iranian hardliners dies
- China sends first freight train to London
- Islamic State claims deadly Istanbul nightclub attack
- 59 Killed in Baghdad as terrorists continue to target the city
Support a local pastoral couple as they lead an underground house church that is entirely made up of Muslim-background believers. Despite this congregation’s financial short-comings, they are actively involved in proclaiming the Gospel in their part of the world.
For payment options if you want to get involved, see the Projects main page.
Azerbaijan, a small and relatively overlooked country that was once part of communist USSR, is now a Muslim majority country bordering on Iran. While a small minority Christian population exists, the Azeri Church is young and facing increasing opposition.