- "We are your friends" says Israeli Prime Minister to Iranian people
- Indonesian President vows to do more for persecuted Christians
- Chinese President Xi Jinping steps up as global leader challenging US supremacy
- Trump and the future of NATO
- 100 000 Killed in Yemen conflict
- Pakistan Prime Minister defends religious minorities
- Trump to offer Putin sanction-nuclear deal
- Several thousand US troops arrive in Poland in show of strength against Russia
- US set for confrontation with China over South China Seas
- Swim Classes - the new front line for Muslim integration into Europe
- Christians remain the most persecuted group in the world
- Influential voice against Iranian hardliners dies
- China sends first freight train to London
- Islamic State claims deadly Istanbul nightclub attack
- 59 Killed in Baghdad as terrorists continue to target the city
Project Light the Way
Support theology and missionary students at a Theology school in Egypt. Your support will help these students equip themselves to effectively reach out to their Arab neighbours.
For payment options if you want to get involved, see the Projects main page.
INcontext is committed to supporting Christians serving in Egypt at this critical time of great turmoil. Egypt is positioned as the "gateway to the Arab world" and is home to the vast majority of Arab believers. Those who have chosen to stay are determined to be live as salt and light in their communities, whatever the cost.