- "We are your friends" says Israeli Prime Minister to Iranian people
- Indonesian President vows to do more for persecuted Christians
- Chinese President Xi Jinping steps up as global leader challenging US supremacy
- Trump and the future of NATO
- 100 000 Killed in Yemen conflict
- Pakistan Prime Minister defends religious minorities
- Trump to offer Putin sanction-nuclear deal
- Several thousand US troops arrive in Poland in show of strength against Russia
- US set for confrontation with China over South China Seas
- Swim Classes - the new front line for Muslim integration into Europe
- Christians remain the most persecuted group in the world
- Influential voice against Iranian hardliners dies
- China sends first freight train to London
- Islamic State claims deadly Istanbul nightclub attack
- 59 Killed in Baghdad as terrorists continue to target the city
Support the recording of Biblical teachings in the Farsi language that are broadcast on television in Farsi-speaking countries like Iran and Afghanistan.
For payment options if you want to get involved, see the Projects main page.
Iran is well known as a closed Muslim nation where many Christian believers are in prison or severly persecuted. Television broadcasts are therefore an excellent way in which to ensure that the Gospel teachings reach the Iranian people.