- "We are your friends" says Israeli Prime Minister to Iranian people
- Indonesian President vows to do more for persecuted Christians
- Chinese President Xi Jinping steps up as global leader challenging US supremacy
- Trump and the future of NATO
- 100 000 Killed in Yemen conflict
- Pakistan Prime Minister defends religious minorities
- Trump to offer Putin sanction-nuclear deal
- Several thousand US troops arrive in Poland in show of strength against Russia
- US set for confrontation with China over South China Seas
- Swim Classes - the new front line for Muslim integration into Europe
- Christians remain the most persecuted group in the world
- Influential voice against Iranian hardliners dies
- China sends first freight train to London
- Islamic State claims deadly Istanbul nightclub attack
- 59 Killed in Baghdad as terrorists continue to target the city
A small glimpse into one of INcontext's recent youth trips:
INcontext Ministries currently offers short-term outreaches to the following regions:
Due to the nature of the ministry, teams from INcontext travel regularly throughout the year.
If you would like to be join us for one of these trips, you are welcome to contact us and find out what options are available.
However, anyone who travels with INcontext goes with the understanding that tourist activites are not on offer and that INVOLVEMENT AFTER THE TRIP is to be expected. This involvement can take a variety of forms.
With that in mind, you are welcome to contact the Travel Manager for more information:
Below are some testimonies by people who have travelled with INcontext: